We are able to offer you the following legal services:
1. LABOUR LAW
- Development of standard work contracts,
- Preparation of work contracts for special categories of employees (managers, staff who is being trained or professionally trained from funds provided by the company, especially important personnel (non-competition and the like),
- Development of general rules on labour – work regulations, systematisation of work positions, the rules of work discipline and the like (which are binding for all of your employees),
- Legal advice and preparing relevant legislation on the termination of employment contracts and firing, as well as in various types of labour disputes.
2. CORPORATE LAW
- Development of standard founding acts,
- Development of founding acts of the partnership (with the negotiations over the distribution of profits, forms of associations, management rights, etc.)
- Advice in choosing the legal form of business organisation,
- Mergers, partnerships, associations – preparing legal documents and giving legal advice,
- Representation in court cases regarding corporate law issues.
3. CONTRACT LAW
- Development of standard contracts with suppliers and other business partners,
- Creation of specific contracts – in case of significant transactions or significant long-term business cooperation,
- Development of general business-making conditions (mandatory for all customers and / or users of your services),
- Advising on disputes regarding concluded contracts,
- Advice and representation in court proceedings concerning concluded contracts.
4. ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS
- Development of legal advice and opinions regarding administrative regulations governing your line of business.
5. LEGAL DISPUTES
- Representing in all types of disputes in court.