IT in Health Care
Modern demands that are put before the health facilities are usually related to managing complexity. Traditional approaches to the new circumstances inevitably imply a deficit of tools necessary for efficient business-making. In this sense, the use of information technology (IT) includes a number of advantages and very often the main instrument to implement the necessary changes in the business of health care institutions.
Each software solution is a challenge, that is, it possesses special features and it is not possible to speak of a uniform solution in that sense, but our effort is directed towards compliance with standards to ensure high quality software. Our goal is to, along with meeting the standards, keep the planning and implementation time and errors to the minimum, make communication with the client (health institution) understandable and effective, increase the level of user engagement and rational use of available resources in all phases of software production – from development to maintenance.
HMC Solutions is committed to cooperate with reliable and experienced partners, develop the software tailored to the needs of medical institutions at all levels. By developing the information system, we strive to provide health institutions with necessary assistance in planning: procurement of medical material and supplies, equipment procurement, construction works on the current maintenance and investment maintenance and human resources, but also the support in decision making and monitoring of business processes (groups of processes).
In the dynamic and effective communication with customers, partners and consultants, we strive to provide efficient satisfying of information needs to health institutions usually in the following:
- Creating, maintaining and using common records,
- Reception of patients,
- The protocols of treatment,
- Monitoring movement of patients through different departments and diagnostic laboratories,
- Monitoring the consumption of material and other resources for one patient,
- Directing the patient into other health care facilities,
- Downloading data from diagnostic devices in different diagnostic centres,
- Planning and procurement of medical and non-medical material and equipment,
- Warehouse operations,
- Financial management,
- Bookkeeping operations,
- Management of tangible and intangible resources,
- Contracting operations and invoicing,
- Legal affairs and others.