Accounting services include:
- Permanent advice on the implementation of regulations in the accounting, bookkeeping, financial and tax segment of the health institution,
- Management journal, general and subsidiary ledgers,
- Keeping KEPU records and making calculations of the price of health care facility service,
- Preparation of tax returns for VAT,
- Accounting and financial analysis of operations of health institutions,
- Preparation of final accounts: balance sheet, income statement and the statistical annex.
Payment services include cash and non-cash payments:
- Post daily receipts, loans and other payments on account of health facilities,
- Collecting salaries, loans and other withdrawals from the account of health facilities,
- Electronic payment (e-banking),
- Collecting current account statements in the banks or their downloading and printing from the Internet.
Payroll services and other payments:
- Payroll for the founders and owners, chief executives and employees – gross and net, and dockings from the net income through the implementation of administrative restrictions,
- Calculation of sick leave up to and over 30 days, maternity leave and their submission to the Tax Administration and Social Service,
- Calculation of recourse, meal allowance and travel expenses,
- Calculation of benefits under contract, temporary and casual work and additional work,
- Keeping records of all accounts and payments for the purpose of making M-4 and PPP.
Personnel and social services:
- Preparation of contracts when employing workers, service contracts, contracts for temporary and casual work and additional work,
- Registration and deregistration of founders and owners, chief executives and employees in the Pension Fund,
- Registration and deregistration of founders and owners, chief executives and employees in the Health Fund,
- Making decisions on holidays,
- Development of a certificate of employment and income,
- The authentication of existing health insurance cards and making new ones.
Services of establishing a health facility:
- Communication with relevant inspections about the fulfilment of Statutory requirements for the performance of health services,
- The organisation (with relevant institutions) of preparing “The Health and Safety at Work Book of Rules”
- Advice in preparing the charter and its certification by the court,
- Submission of required documents in the ABR and collecting decrees from the Agency for Business Registers (with Tax Identification Number included),
- Creating logo and seal, advice when choosing a bank where the account is opened and others.